Friday 5 July 2013

ChiDynma D’Voice re-brands, now Chee | See new promo pictures

 ChiDynma D’Voice is re-branded and now wishes to be known as Chee.

Chee who's got a Glo Endorsement in May 2013 is set to make a huge return after going of the music scene for a while with a new single aptly titled “A Nom Ebea” an Igbo phrase, which translates to “I Am Here”. The single is scheduled for release on Tuesday, July 8th 2013 and it is produced by LeriQ (Burna's Boy Producer).

See more pics after cut...


“Having the right label or management, working with the right producer and just generally       being in the right mindset are critical to having a successful career. I felt I needed to pause    and put all the necessary structures in place before I moved on with my career. As life may have it this process has taken close to 2 years”.

Go girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment