Wednesday 3 July 2013

It's Endorsement season for Funke Akindele.

Funke Akindele Oloyede scores yet another endorsement deal with online business networking platform, Qlichy.com as a brand ambassador.

The award winning actress was recently unvielled at a ceremony in Lagos by Qlichy.com and The Quadrant Company in Ikeja, Lagos.

It is indeed an honour that they considered me for this campaign. I admire the concept and I’m also excited to be part of the Team Qlichy. I hope to use every arsenal available at my disposal to support and promote the concept, she said.

Qlichy is a business portal that avails people of information on businesses and professionals while also helping to create a network of businesses online.

Jenifa as she's popularly is already a brand ambassador to several brands like Vitafoam, Jobberman, So Klin and Globacom.

No comments:

Post a Comment