Wednesday 15 August 2012

21 Year-Old Nigerian, lNana Skari graduates from University of Kent as the Most Outstanding Graduating Student in Engineering


A 21 year-old Nigerian recently graduated from the University of Kent, UK with a First Class degree and an outstanding award in Engineering. At her graduation, Nana recieved an award as the most outstanding graduating student on an IET accredited course in the University. IET (Institute of Engineering and Technology) is a body that accredits all Engineering, Computing, Multimedia, and IT undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the UK. Her field of study was Computer Systems Engineering (BEng).
I attended Tender Care in Kaduna where I did my Kindergarten, Nursery and Primary. Then I went to Danbo Int’l College in Kaduna as well for secondary education. After that I attended David Game College London for my A-levels; then University of Kent where I just graduated with a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Systems Engineering.

Congratulations Girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment