Thursday 23 August 2012

How T.B Joshua delivered Tonto Dikeh from smoking


 
Tonto Dikeh was a chain smoker and we all know that. In May, Tonto Dikeh revealed on twitter that she's quit smoking 'I QUIT SMOKING**#Puppyface#'.

Quitting can be extremely challenging, the controversial actress revealed in a recent interview how she finally kicked the habits thanks to Pastor T.B Joshua.
According to Tonto Dikeh 

"I didn't quit smoking by myself. I was watching a program on TV with Prophet T.B. Joshua and he was laying hands on people and praying for them. I love to watch his programs on Emmanuel TV. When he was praying, he said, 'Lay your hands on the TV' and I just laid my hands that day. I actually needed something else from God, not to quit smoking because I loved smoking! However, after praying I sat back and I think I slept off." 

"When I woke up, I took a stick of cigarette and I felt crazy. I couldn't even imagine that I took it up to smoke in the first place. It felt like poison!"

No comments:

Post a Comment