Tuesday 21 August 2012

Chris Brown After Rihanna's Interview: We’ll Get Back Together


Chris Brown watched Rihanna's interview with Oprah by himself last night and this made Chris Brown realize that they're meant to be together! The 23-year-old singer texted Rihanna after he watched her cry on national television and apologized and confessed his love to her. "Afterwards he got some water and was like 'you know I love her and we're going to get back together one day.' After that, he sent her a text and thanked her for respecting him on the interview and he told her we was sorry for everything and that he loves her," a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. So sad! In case you missed the heart-wrenching interview, click here here to watch video. Rihanna broke down in tears while revealing Chris was the love of her life. “I still love him,” Rihanna told Oprah, while tears streamed down her face. "“I think he was the love of my life. He was the first love and I see that he loved me the same way. We were very young and very spontaneous." It's clear they both want to get back together -- but the questions is when? What do YOU think,


No comments:

Post a Comment