Saturday 21 December 2013

I'm Still A Gospel Singer - Maheeda

Controversial celebrity, Maheeda who is in Nigeria granted an interview with Galaxy TV and the singer confirmed that she is still a gospel singer and remain committed to that dream. Here is an excerpt of her interview. 

"I'm not posting those nude pictures on the internet to teach people to start going naked, I posted them because I felt I am sexy and I love sexuality. In Europe, where I live, at a certain age, parents will start to teach their children about sex education. But it is unfortunate that I came from this part of the world where sentiment is attached to everything. 

I’m 31 years old and I can’t pretend to behave like a baby or something. I’m sexy and I like it. I’m still spiritually inclined and I have some gospel songs which are not out yet. One of them is Papangolo. Those nude pictures you see is Maheeda. That is me. I am just expressing myself. I'm sexy and I am only appreciating that fact because I love sexuality.

Check out the sexy new photos the gospel singer just released...







No comments:

Post a Comment